Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Curry Chicken Strips

Tonight I made one of our favorites: Curry Chicken strips

They are simple to make and healthier than the usual fried chicken nuggets.

Here's how I make them:

1 lb chicken
2 Tbsp Mild Curry Powder (the yellow kind)
about 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
a little water to thin
bread crumbs (I usually have italian sytle on hand)

Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into strips and marinate in mixture of curry powder, mayo, and water for about a half hour (I rarely wait this long).

Coat with bread crumbs and place on cookie sheet on top of Reynolds Release Foil (love this stuff- nothing sticks!)

bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.

William loves these, even though they are a little spicy!

1 comment:

Amy nursepeppercook Soto said...

Thanks for the curry powder. I have not made them yet. I will now. I bought the stuff. Yum Yum. Amy